SIE System Innovation Engineers are responsible to strategically craft, design, assess, improve, calculate, collect data, and present systems and solutions in a comprehensive technical approach.
SIE must possess creative and innovative mindset, strong communication skills and confidence to render diverse technical presentations.
Having experience in developing project studies, feasibility analysis, science and engineering differentiation, assessing, and presenting system innovation opportunities are a big advantage in this job position.
He/She must have excellent communication and project management skills. He/she must act as a bridge communicator for the team, both internal and external. He/She has strong leadership and good decision-making skills. This position is a very challenging role, it requires initiative and anticipation, he/she must work well under pressure.
- Male or Female, 25 to 35 years old.
- Residing within Metro Manila and accessible to Makati Central Business District
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical / Electronic Engineering. Professional License in Engineering is a plus.
- 1year of working experience in the related field or experience working in a solar industry will be an advantage, but not required.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Must have excellent people management skills, working with a team of engineers, designing/modifying designs, must be good in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to initiate, create, submit and present computer generated / digital creative technical and engineering presentations including computations, system operation, plans and design
- Must be flexible, able to multitask, willing to travel and be assigned on project sites.
- Must be willing to undergo all company compliance training and organize all task related information.
- Critical thinking, organizational skill, self-discipline, fast ability to learn, passion for innovation and concern for the environment are the main core attitudes of this position.