SOLAR POWER STATION
i-Smart Mini Grid is an INDEPENDENT and DECENTRALIZED Power Station which can be customized from a small-scale electricity generation of 20KW to 2MW++ to serve a limited number of consumers via a distribution grid that can operate in isolation from a main source of electricity transmission networks.
ADVANTAGES OF SMART MINI GRID
- i-Smart Mini Grids can be used to increase the reliability of electricity supply.
- It can help bring down and stabilize the cost of power generation compared to a utility.
- i-Smart Mini-Grid Power Station incorporates a 90-99% renewable supply and thusreduces carbon emissions.
- Due to its scalable nature and enhanced local ownership of physical infrastructure, faster installation and higher reliability of green power supply is generally greater compared to a single technology.
- With its decentralized and modular feature, it ensures availability of power when one system is not working.
LAYOUT OF THE ESS CONTAINER
I-Smart Mini Grid Solar Power Station is an Independent and Isolated Power Station that comes in the design of mobile or embedded energy storage systems. It serves as electricity generators interconnected to a distribution network that supplies electricity to a localized group of customers.
TYPES OF SMARTMINI GRID
Integrated ESS is EMBEDDED inside a stracture or premise.
Integrated ESS in SEGREGATED open stracture
ESS System is integrated in either a 20ft. container(1MW) or 40ft. container (2MW).
HOW IT FUNCTION? 24/7
A self-control power management system that can independently supply distributed power from KW to MW, convert energy, monitor load, surveying, control and provide optimization solutions. It is ready for integration either for on grid or off grid. It can also be combined with conventional power supply such as diesel or any renewable energy source such as Wind, Biomass or Hydro.
SUNSMART SOLAR PV PANELS + ESS LITHIUM BATTERY STORAGE
+ DIESEL GENERATOR + EMS + AUTO ROBOT INSPECTION =
POWER GENERATION 24/7
POWER UP WITH SUNSMART
Order now or talk to a SunSmart Advisor.